It is the month of giving thanks and eating the typical turkey with the guaranteed leftovers. We make it easy for you by sharing this yummy recipe from “Savory Sweet Life!” It’s an easy recipe that you can freely customize! Try incorporating arugula and alfalfa sprouts into this recipe for a good source of vitamin C and K if you want to help support your immune system and blood clotting regulation during this season. Try this recipe out and share with us what you added to your sandwich!
Turkey Cranberry Sandwich Recipe
Author: SAVORY SWEET LIFE / ALICE CURRAH
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Deli style turkey cranberry sandwich.
- Deli Style Turkey Cranberry Sandwich Recipe
- 2 slices bread ( toasted or un-toasted)
- cream cheese, softened
- cranberry sauce
- shaved turkey slices/turkey sandwich meat
- tomato slices
- red onion
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of sliced bread and softened cream cheese on the other.
- Add sandwich elements in the following order omitting/adding anything you want to:
- Sliced bread with mayonnaise, lettuce, sprouts, cucumber slices, tomato slices, red onions, turkey slices, cranberry sauce, and sliced bread with cream cheese.
- Serve with a potato chips and a deli style pickle and you have the perfect lunch!
Recipe found on: