As King County is making the transition from Phase 1.5 to Phase 2, THIRA Health remains committed to full compliance with all recommended CDC, State, and Local COVID-related procedures. Here is our current status:
- We continue to use dedicated office space prior to the pandemic to support social distancing.
- We continue to have our administrative and treatment spaces professionally cleaned by individuals trained to provide deep cleaning for health care facilities twice daily as well as mid-day “spot” cleans.
- We continue to provide multiple opportunities for handwashing throughout the day for staff, essential visitors, and patients
- We require patients, treatment providers and administrative staff to wear masks throughout the day
- We continue to screen patients, staff, and essential visitors daily prior to their entry to our facility
- All of our Intensive Outpatient Programs continue to operate via Telemental Health – you can participate fully in our evidence-based DBT Intensive Outpatient Program without leaving your home.
- We do all of our Intakes and Evaluations remotely. We can meet with you and evaluate you for admission to any of our programs via Telemental Health, again, without leaving home
- We continue to provide our Partial Hospitalization Program in person; the PHP program is available for those who are in crisis, require higher level of care, and need in-person care in a safe, structured environment